Wednesday, September 21, 2011

^__^

 Hey guys! I'm Tori and this is my blog. I read A LOT and can't wait to be welcomed into the blogosphere.  I LOVE books especially teen novels! When I am not running you'll find my head stuck in a book. I'm new to the blogging world, but it seems like fun. I have a crazy and weird obession with llamas. I'm not sure why or how it even started.. but its there. Hands down my favorite color is purple! I don't like cake or any sweets really but cupcakes are amazing! Oh and sunflowers are my favorite! Ciao! :D

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. New follower. You will find that most bloggers are very friendly. I like the name of your book blog. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome :P
    even though i've been talking to you this whole time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome!! :] hope you enjoy blogging and have fun with it!
    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete