Thursday, September 22, 2011

Illusions by Aprilynne Pike

 "I don't do patrols, I don't go hunting, I just stick close to you. You live your life. I'll keep you safe," Tamani said, sweeping a lock of hair from her face. "Or die trying."

Hey guys! Illusions was AMAZING! I'm not going to give anything away because I don't want to spoil it for you guys but you HAVE to read it! I couldn't put it down. Every page made me hungry for more. If you are following the Laurel series you'll notice that there's sorta of a fight between David and Tamani over Laurel. Well.. I love Tamani!..just saying. Anyways in this book Laurel is a pretty postive she made the right choice when she chose David. Too bad things don't really go as planned. Just as Laurel starts to think that everything for once is normal (besides the flower growing out of her back) an unexpected enemy is lurking in the shadows. Now she needs Tamani more then ever to protect her from this enemy. But who can you trust when you have no answers and no clue of what's to come?

I love this series and hope you'll have a chance to read it too! Can't wait for the next and final book! (: Adios!
        -Tori
              

No comments:

Post a Comment